SndUp is a social network, for audio! We enable you to upload audio clips and share them with the world.
Uploading audio is simple:
- Step 1: Create your audio file. There are many ways you can accomplish this and as long as your file meets our file type and size requirements (see below), you can upload it.
- Step 2: Upload your audio file. You can use our easy-to-use upload form at the bottom of the page to upload your file to our system.
- Step 3: Now your file is ready to be shared with the world! You will be provided with a link that you can share with others to allow them to access and play your audio file.
A few things you should know:
- We are an audio sharing service, therefore we can only accept AUDIO files. Allowed file types include, but are not limited too MP3, Wav and Ogg.
- Only files smaller than 5MB can be uploaded.
- Files expire after 549 days.
- To view a files stats, use the URL without a leading /a or /d.
- By uploading files to SndUp, you acknowledge that you have permission to upload and share the files you are uploading and that you agree to abide by the disclaimer displayed at the bottom of the page.